Download AmiMSX v3.2 - (10 April 2009)
Download AmiMSX v3.1 - (25 September 2000)
Download AmiMSX v2.52 - (7 October 1997)
Download ASM Source Code - (25 September 2000)
- Smoth Scrolls.
- R-800 CPU supported.
- Z-80A Emulation highly optimized and compatible.
- One Frame screen refresh!
- MSX Disk drives supported via Amiga Disk drives.
- MSX Disk images supported (MVD:)
- Cartridges (ROM images) supported (Mega-ROMs aswell)
- 100% Compatible with MC68020/030/040/060
- Line Interrupts support with screen changes in real time.
- MSX, MSX2 and MSX2+ ROMs supported.
- DOS and DOS2 ROMs supported.
- KANA ROM supported. (Kanji graphics)
- All MSX2 Screen modes supported.
- Two JoySticks ports supported.
- MSX Tape simulation support.
- MSX Mouse supported
- MSX Printer supported
- PSG and SCC Sound support.
- Cheat mode. (Find and set cheats in your games!)
- Mini-Debug mode. (Show memory and CPU registers)
- PAL and NTSC frequencies ONLY acepted.
- xpk, Stone Cracker and File Imploder decrunch support.
- Great GUI, very easy of use.
- Key file support.
- AGA Chip set Required.
- Don't work with Graphics cards.
- ONLY work with PAL or NTSC frequencies.
v3.2 (10 April 2009)
- KeyFile requirement removed. Now it works right under Scalos (used in some ClassicWB packs)
v3.1 (25 September 2000)
- MSX2 Overscan mode support (Sex Bomb Bunny / MATRA)
- Screen 2 and 4 with ONE tile Bank support (Ark-A-Noah / MATRA)
- 100% Compatible with all Motorola procesors (020/030/040/060)
- Z-80A Emulation is now Syncronized (Slow but more Quality)
- Now, a lot of things are 100% syncronized like a real MSX.
- Full support of Line Interrupts.
- CPU Emulation can run at Real/Fast/Turbo Modes.
- Screen 8 Sprites are now emulated with your real colours.
v2.52 (August 1999)
- AmiMSX is FreeWare. (Included Key file Registered to the Amiga Community)
v2.51 (7 October 1997)
- More compatibility with MC68060.
v2.5 (10 September 1997)
- KANA ROM Supported. (Kanji graphics)
- Screen 3 emulated. (Graph Multi)
- Simulation of Japanese ROM-Bios.
- BIG Bug fixed in Z-80A Slower.
- Mini-Debug mode.
- Tape mode support.
- Refresh Internal Amiga Clock (NO more time Freezed)
- Saves MSX2 Sprites like a IFF-ILBM file.
- Some Z-80A and VDP bugs fixed.
- xpk support (Cartridges only)
- Saves ASL paths.
- Key file support.
Cut cut cut
Sorry. Not done!
Emulator Started in April of 1994.