v0.91 (10 April 2009)
- KeyFile requirement removed. Now it works right under Scalos (used in some ClassicWB packs)
* AmiMasterGear updates by: Gaelan Griffin *
v0.82 (23 July 2002)
- Port $00 (Start Button) fixed. (Pop Breaker)
- Fixed SET/RES. (Defenders of Oasis, Shining Force Gaiden, maybe more)
- Second page of SRAM now supported.
- XAD support added.
- Lots of GUI bug fixes both major and minor.
- (See the file named ChangeLog for more details)
* AmiMasterGear development was finished by author *
v0.81 (2 January 2000)
- CPU 'Halt' Bug re-fixed. (Formula 1 work again)
- Support for Fast CPU. (Emulation Speed: Real / Fast / Turbo)
- Fixed a bug in Mask ROM mappers. Now, Alex Kidd #? work again. (Thanks Antony Dzeryn)
v0.8 (12 December 1999)
- Z-80A Syncronization re-programmed for better emulation.
- Auto-Skip frames support. (Gfx Refreh: Auto) for slow Amigas.
- Show fps in a corner of screen. (Frames per Second)
- In/Out port 5 bug fixed, now more games work!
v0.7 (1 Novenber 1999)
- Real Time Palette Changes support.
- Some Little Z-80A Optimizations.
- Z-80A 'Halt' Instruction Bug Fixed.
v0.62 (25 October 1999)
- GameGear Black Screen bug fixed.
v0.61 (24 October 1999)
- Syncronized CPU emulation can run at real or fastest speed.
- Save Screen and Sprites as IFF-ILBM pictures.
- Skip Graphics and Sprites frames bug Fixed.
- Key file Included with package. (S:AmiMasterGear.Key)
(August 1999) AmiMasterGear is FreeWare.
- Key file is free. Registered to The Amiga Community.
v0.6 (21 May 1999)
- Syncronized CPU Emulation Finished. (Car games now work!)
v0.6 (11 April 1999)
- Syncronized CPU emulation. (Not 100%)
- Some bugs fixed.
v0.51 (1 February 1998)
- Snapshots 100% Finished, Now it work 100%. (Frozen)
- Realtime Palette changes refresh support.
- Rainbow Island.sms works again. (thanks Rickard!)
- Reprogrammed 'Continue' cart mode, now it work 100% allways.
- Pause key read on CD32 Joypad fixed.
v0.50 (25 January 1998)
- Snapshots support
- Some little bugs fixed.
v0.45 (15 January 1998)
- Minor Bugs fixed:
- Fixed Game Gear Blank Screen.
- Sometimes Continue button resets carts. Now Fixed!
- Fixed a unsyncronization of Realtime Scroll Refresh.
v0.44 (12 January 1998)
- Background Priorities with Sprites done.
- Sprites Collisions done (Simulation)
- Some bugs in CPU accesses to VDP fixed.
- Bug in Memory Mapper Page 0 fixed.
v0.43 (7 December 1997)
- BIG Bug fixed in memory mapped control.
Now a lot of software work:
Sonic, Super final Fury, Rampage, R-Type, and a lot more...
v0.42 (6 December 1997)
- Master System country code bug fixed. (Now Games work in English)
v0.41 (23 November 1997)
- Sprites Priorities supported (Selectable)
v0.40 (10 November 1997)
- HALT bug fixed.
- Sprites emulation optimized and finished. (now 30% faster!)
- GFX emulation optimized and finished. (32 colours and 20% faster!)
- Line interrupts emulated.
- Real time Scroll changes support.
- Pause Key emulated (Master System)
- Save RAM-Battery support.
- Key file support.
- xpk support.
- Cheat mode.
v0.3 (16 May 1997)
- PAL/NTSC Selectable.
- Little bug fixed in GFX realtime refresh.
- OUT ($BE),x x=H,D,B bug fixed
v0.2 (16 March 1997)
- First version.